miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

SUBJECT       : ENGLISH                                                               THIRD PERIOD.
TOPIC             : SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE.                                  COURSE  : 9 A- B.
TEACHER       : Lucy Adriana Eraso                                                           
                      DATE         
STUDENT       : ___________________________________________________________

PERFORMANCE: Make sentences in Simple Present Tense, in affirmative negative and interrogative form.


                         Read about Miguel.

I am Miguel. I live in San Salvador and I am a waiter at Las Brisas Hotel.

 I work Monday through Saturday, I start work at seven o’clock in the evening. Usually I serve the guests. I finish work at twelve thirty.
On Tuesday and Friday I go to my English class, because English is very important for my work.


                                    INDIVIDUAL  WORK.


1-    Make sentences about Miguel.
2-     Now make sentences about Miguel with doesn’t.
He works Monday through Saturday,
 Miguel doesn’t Tuesday through Sunday.



          3        COMPLETE DE SENTENCES  
  Miguel ------------------------- in a hotel. He ---------------------- in a museum.

 He ---------------------------Monday through Saturday.He ------------------------on

Sunday. He ---------------------at six o’clock in the evening. He -------------------at seven.
Miguel-----------------------the dishes. He  --------------------the guests.. He ------------

- to English class and He ------------------to French class.


English ------------ very important for -------------.



4                               WRITE IN ENGLISH   

 Luis vive con su s padres   en Cartagena. El siempre se levanta a las 6 en punto.
        La madre de Luis  trabaja en un colegio, ella enseña  francés a los niños.  Ella        lleva a Luis al colegio y luego ella va al trabajo. A Luis le gusta la geografía y la música.
 Las clases finalizan a la una y treinta y Luis va a la casa. En la tarde  Luis hace sus tareas y mira televisión.  Luis tiene muchos amigos y juega con ellos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario